Monday, May 12, 2008

socks for Bethany!

ok, so way way back when (like before I moved to Winnipeg) I promised I would knit socks for my dear cousin Bethany. I never finished the ones I started for her and you know how much a kid grows in over two years? Well, enough that the said half finished socks were not going to fit, that's for sure.



So, thanks to my Aunt's sneaky round about way of asking Bethany about her favorite color for a pair of socks and managing to get some measurements for me, so I could actually make them, I made different ones (the other ones ended up going to my friend Colleen who has incredibly small feet, I'll have to get a photo of her modelling them, she told me they fit her well).

These are the socks that Colleen got:


Here's some picks of Bethany's socks:





Proud owner of said socks!


3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'd love to send you a picture of me modeling my socks! Also, I love your fancy red socks! When am I going to see some cap and gown photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:56 AM

    I love your creativity in displaying the socks!

    ReplyDelete

hey! thanks for leaving a comment! it lets me know that people really are reading this blog!