Ok, some of you have been patiently waiting for these, so here they finally are!
First off the actual ceremony. Sorry if the collage makes your eyes hurt, it is a little busy, but it give you the play by play of what happened (without me having to upload 20 pictures individually). I'm pretty easy to pick out in the first picture, which should help with the rest of them.

Here I am afterward, holding the very expensive piece of paper!


Michael's Mom came too, but this is the only shot I have that she's in.
The same afternoon of the ceremony there was a "ringing ceremony" specifically for Human Ecology Grads. This ring that we get is a symbol of what Human Ecology is all about and to get it we had to say a little pledge of committment to professionalism. I was going to post a link to it, but it's apparently not on their website, sigh. I will post a link to a "definition" for those of you who don't have a clue what sort of an education I just finished getting. I also won an award at this ceremony, a paid for memebership to the professional association for one year.
And this one I'm putting in, because I can't get over how much it reminds me of another picture of a much younger me. This pose (which my Dad took when I didn't know) reminds me of a picture he took when he wanted to play around with lighting and needed a subject. Dad do you know which one I mean? Do you have a copy of it around still, I'd like to compare them!
Esther, I'm all teary. I'm so proud of you. That isn't just a piece of paper (I know that you were joking, but still!). That is blood, sweat, and tears. That is effort. That is knowledge. That is worth something.
ReplyDeleteYou're so gorgeous in that shot. I wish I had a photos-obsessed loved one like you!
I think I prefer the middle one too! xoxoxox
Yay Esther! Congratualtions! Way to go. It must feel fantasitic to be done. Great job and great pictures:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Esther!!! What an accomplishment. And how exciting!!!
ReplyDelete