Thursday, October 28, 2010

a very cool product!

So, Michael shared this article with me. I'm not sure how he came across it, but since it's food related he sent it to me. The link is no longer working, sorry. But it was from some kind of Food Review thing sort of like the Cannes Film Festival, only for food.

Anyway, the product is pretty neat, especially since I've taken up tea drinking in a big way. I even bought this really cool travel tumbler that has a strainer so you can drink loose leaf tea straight out of it from Starbucks. I have also fallen in love with a local tea shop called Cornelia Bean. It's honey, but it's dried so that's hard kinda like a candy, but it's still 100% pure honey, individually packaged so that you can take it with you, and enjoy honey in your hot beverage without the mess of trying to stick honey in your purse!

I found mine at Sobey's, but the website lists other stores where you can purchase the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey! thanks for leaving a comment! it lets me know that people really are reading this blog!