Thursday, April 01, 2010

Easter in Ontario

P1030892.JPG

Michael and I scored some cheap tickets through westjet, so we headed to Ontario for Easter and spent a week there. Michael's family lives in Aylmer & surrounding area, so we spent most of our time there.

We were at the Harms gathering:


2010-04-09_2.jpg

complete with a tischbild:


P1030858.jpg

And there was a Peters gathering:


2010-04-09_31.jpg

Michael and I also hung out with his cousin Barry and Rebekka & their kids:

2010-04-09_3.jpg

Brian had a hockey game, so we went and watched:


P1030895.JPG

I don't have pictures of this one, but we also hung out with Michael's Uncle Abe & Aunt Betty and their kids. We dyed easter eggs together (thanks! that is a ritual that I very much enjoy), and stayed up way too late talking!

Overall, it was a good time. I did feel a little sick at one point (missed out on the Peters gathering egg hunt) and as usual was over tired, but we had a good time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

hey! thanks for leaving a comment! it lets me know that people really are reading this blog!