well, I thought I'd just quickly share a few pictures of Christmas with my Mom when she was out (it was a little early, but we got out decorations and played Christmas music to get in the mood). we had a good time. I didn't do turkey for the three of us, so we had a cheese fondue instead, which was very tasty! We also watched Sound of Music, since Michael had never seen it. It was good, and I think he liked it. We watched the first half one night, and Michael was anxious to watch the second half. Thinking of movies, I still haven't had my annual dose of Princess Bride, I might have to do something about that...

this is me with a couple of my gifts. I also got a cookie scoop, flour sifter, and silicon loaf pan (now that I have a convection oven I can bake three loaves at once!) Thanks Mom & Dad!
here's Michael with his handheld GPS unit. (can you tell he likes it?) he takes it to work with him most days...not sure why, I don't think he could possible get lost, but he likes to see which route is shorter! Thanks again Mom & Dad!

No comments:
Post a Comment
hey! thanks for leaving a comment! it lets me know that people really are reading this blog!