Tuesday, December 26, 2006

christmas in austin

Michael and I were in Austin, MB from the afternoon of the 24th till the afternoon of the 26th, staying with his parents. We had a good time, it's always relaxing to spend time there. This year we tried something new: making a gingerbread house! I brought the already baked pieces along and put them together on the 24th in the evening.





On the 25th we had all the festivities: going to church, turkey dinner, and gifts. Here's the whole family hanging around, well exept for Mom is who taking the picture. (Stuart is anxiously waiting for the picture to be done to do you know what!)



We also decorated the gingerbread house. Here's a question for all of you out there: do you enjoy eating gingerbread houses? I don't personally like eating them, they're just fun to make. We actually ended up giving this one away. I thought was quite a masterpiece for a bunch of people who have never decorated a gingerbread house before!



And last, but not least we had a bit of fun with the quads in the snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey! thanks for leaving a comment! it lets me know that people really are reading this blog!