Friday, January 06, 2012

Little Schultzie is on the way!

Here's a pic of me the day before we discovered I was pregnant:


P1050947.JPG

I was so excited to tell my family, but we held onto our news for another 6 & 10 weeks, so we could have some fun making the announcement in our family's Christmas presents.

I made these:


341.JPG 342.JPG

Here's what's on them:


341.JPG

This year each member of our immediate family got a little present from us. Inside was one of these little bibs with the appropriate title for that family member. Michael's Dad got a special one.


  P1060030.JPG 347.JPG

It took Michael's family a while to catch on, since my sister in law was due to have her baby the week after we celebrated Christmas with them. But as you can see, when the lights went on they were excited.

In BC, we repeated this same procedure, though I don't have any pictures of it. The great grand parents got little onsies.


341_2_2.JPG

So much fun! We're looking forward to meeting 'little Schultzie' this summer!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! I've been waiting and waiting for you to post this exciting news! I was very happy for you when my Mom told me!! I know you'll be a fantastic Mom :) Hope you're feeling well and enjoying this exciting time!

    ReplyDelete

hey! thanks for leaving a comment! it lets me know that people really are reading this blog!