I stumbled upon this recently as I was blog reading.
something every woman should know
I've been considering altering a couple pairs of jeans, one pair of shorts and one capris, that have me frustrated because they don't fit well at all. The waist is good, but the crotch hangs way too low and everything feels baggy and saggy.
I think I'm now going to take the plunge and use a pair of jeans that I actually love the fit of as a 'pattern' and try to fix these babies. I mean, I don't wear them, so if I totally ruin them, I haven't really lost out anyway.
Wish me luck!
If you live in Winnipeg, perhaps you can suggest a good tailor/alterations place. If the first pair is a disaster, maybe I'll take the other pair in to let someone else work on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
hey! thanks for leaving a comment! it lets me know that people really are reading this blog!