Thursday, January 27, 2011

another round of FO's

P1050034.JPG

I had a card making day with my friend Melissa. I managed to produce a few cards in a couple of hours.

2011-02-13.jpg

Then I made a diaper sleeve at the request of my cousin. Who was tired of having diapers jump out of her purse when she was pulling other things out.

P1050038.JPGP1050039.JPG

A make up bag. Seriously, this has got to be one of my favorite things to sew right now. Thanks Colleen for the inspiration!

P1050035.JPG P1050036.JPG  

Mittens! To go with the lovely floppy hat I made for my sister.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:02 PM

    And I LOVE my makeup bag! Thanks so much! Your cards are pretty sweet too, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo...I got a mention in the blog! Great fabric pics on the makeup bag! Now you need to make 2 more of different sizes to mix the prints around.

    ReplyDelete

hey! thanks for leaving a comment! it lets me know that people really are reading this blog!