Wednesday, July 14, 2010

backyard update

We got a tent! It was my birthday gift from my Dad. So, we set it up in the backyard to practice...it's very nice, and as long as it doesn't fall apart, it's the only tent we'll ever need (read: it's large, very large).

P1040421.jpg

I don't know if you care, but I love to watch things grow, and putting pictures here helps me realize how fast everything grows! So here's a picture of the garden box.

P1040422.jpg

There's snow peas, and beans at the far end. Lettuce & onions (which you can't see). Hot & sweet peppers, tomatoes. Carrots, and one potato plant (I wanted to try a potato plant because I've never ever grown potatoes of my own, and we only had space for the one plant).

I can't wait to eat the stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey! thanks for leaving a comment! it lets me know that people really are reading this blog!