Saturday, May 01, 2010

warning: this post contains mature content

Ok, so there's been some debate about whether to even post this between Michael and I, but I think it's funny and it is after all a part of my life. So, if you are easily offended by something that would not qualify for a G rating, please just skip this post. If not, then scroll down.































A coworker of mine is getting married in July. A few of the girls at work were planning a little 'bedroom/lingerie bridal shower' for her. Someone had the brilliant idea to make a special cake.
I ended up not going, and the girl organizing it couldn't very well bake the cake, because she currently lives with the person we were throwing the party for as a surprise.
How on earth do you explain away a cake this shape?

P1040176.JPG


So I volunteered to make the cake.
I collected the supplies:

P1040175.JPG
Baked the cake:

P1040179.JPG P1040180.JPG P1040182.JPG
Perfected the color for the icing:

P1040178.JPG
Used some chocolate shavings to decorate the cake:

P1040190.jpg
This was the end result:

P1040187.JPG
It was at the very least rather entertaining and worth a few laughs.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha! It even looks real with all the veins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I like it!!

    ReplyDelete

hey! thanks for leaving a comment! it lets me know that people really are reading this blog!