
Michael and I went to the store and bought 16 large tins of ketchup. I don't know if I've ever felt that ridiculous in a grocery store ever before. I felt like one of those women with the shopping cart entirely full of milk. I always wonder what they could possible do with that much milk. I guess today I was the one everyone was wondering about. What on earth could I possible do with that much ketchup?
Convert it into honey, of course!
How you ask? Well, a local honey producer donated an entire pallet of honey to SM, and that is a lot of honey, more than the kitchen can store or use up in a reasonable amount of time. So, they put up a list of things they really needed and we could bring in these items as a trade for one of the pails (15kg) of honey. We chose ketchup off the list. All in all, a pretty sweet deal. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment
hey! thanks for leaving a comment! it lets me know that people really are reading this blog!