Two things ended up happening on the same weekend. I had a chance to go a cabin for some girls only fun with friends from university and Angela & Cate wanted to come for a sleepover. So, I hung out with the girls:
The cabin was on the same body of water as Grand Beach, so I was really hoping to enjoy some sand and sun this time, as opposed to last time. Friday night we did take a walk along the beach, it was pretty, but too cool to go in the water. Saturday it was really windy and ended up being stormy. The power went out and trees fell down. Sunday morning it was beautiful and sunny, but the wind had pushed the water in so far that the beach was completely under water, no sand in sight! Hopefully third time's a charm, and I'll actually get to sink my feet into the wonderful white sand at Grand Beach!
Meanwhile, Michael got to have a sleepover with Angela & Cate:

No comments:
Post a Comment
hey! thanks for leaving a comment! it lets me know that people really are reading this blog!