Tuesday, March 13, 2007

melting...

Well, I got my dreaded Corp Fi exam back today, and of course my exam was at the bottom of the stack, so I had a whole slew of butterflies in my stomach by the time I finally got it. Anyway, the class average was 52%, and I got 71%! I am quite happy with that mark, especially considering I didn't have time to finish the exam, and simply colored in random bubbles for about 10 multiple choice questions.
I've only got 4 and a half weeks left of classes! I can't hardly believe I've completed another year of school. It really feels like spring around here, lots of snow melting and sunshine. It's pretty nice, accept that there's so many puddles everywhere. I was going to walk home from the post office yesterday, but thought the better of it as I watched walls of water shower over the side walks from passing cars. I look forward to getting out and walking soon though. I might even walk to school, it should take about 30 minutes to do that.
Life is pretty uneventful these days, so I don't have much to tell you, I'll share our plans for the summer months with you later, when they are a little more finalized. Michael and I did go to a concert (as part of my Music class), it was incredible. check out the website of this group, called the Montreal Guitar Trio: http://www.trioguitaresmontreal.com/en/news.php
We got our computer fixed (thanks Ray!) and I managed to get the Festival pictures off before we reformatted, so I'll share them with you now...

Some pretty detailed snow carvings...



















If you had the cash, you could pay for an
overnight stay in an igloo!




Who knew that yerba would ever become a money maker?














We didn't quite fit...

2 comments:

  1. that's so amazing - i guess you've gotta do something with all that snow:) have a great day you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:02 PM

    Hey Esther
    Great to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment. Its fun to get comments. Glad to hear you guys are starting to really enjoy your new life. Its been great to hear how its been going on your blog. You both have made some big changes and it seems to be going very well for you both. We are loving parenthood. Its so fun, and we have such a good baby, he rarely cries, and loves people and his sleep, sometimes he sleeps for a good day and half. We are very spoiled with a great son. I've been working out of home for the car ministry which is now run by different business men in town, no longer by central heights. I'm loving working from home, it works great with having a baby. We are taking lots of trips this year, Hunter will be on his first airplane in May. Were looking forward to all the many trips coming up.
    Are you guys going to make out here anytime soon? Would love to see you again. Were headed to Oregon for good in August of 2008. Only about a year and a half left here. Hopefully we'll catch up with you guys soon. Lets keep leaving comments with each other. Its fun to keep in touch.
    Say Hi to Micheal.
    Diana, Nic and Hunter

    ReplyDelete

hey! thanks for leaving a comment! it lets me know that people really are reading this blog!